Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday, October 8th 2012... A Quick Update

I'm able to move around without holding onto the walls now. I battled a low grade fever yesterday but I'm okay now. I can lift myself up out of bed without taking a pain pill and waiting for it to kick in now. It still hurts but not to the point where I want to cry. I'm still eating a soft food diet and able to use the bathroom without an issue. My stomach and intestines seem to sound like their battling, but it's normal.

I get tired easily but I'm not pushing myself. I'm up and out of bed twice a day for 3-4 hours at a time. The napping in the afternoon makes me wake up really early, but it's not like I have anywhere to go. LOL. So letting myself fall into an irregular sleep pattern is okay for now.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon with my GP. He's just going to assess me. My OBGYN's office will call me to schedule an appointment next week when the staples come out, I'll get the biopsy results and find out if I need chemo or not.

Well, that's it for now.

Love yous all and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're doing REALLY good! I am thankful for that. Prayers and good Karma are being sent your way, every day... know that!

    ReplyDelete