Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday, November 16th 2012 - Check Up!!!!

I went to have my first routine check-up, of the next two years that I will be monitored, and I am happy to report I got an A+ today!!! When I walked into the office they didn't even recognize me at first. They said I am a completely different, and MUCH healthier, looking person and that I look great!

I had a pelvic done which was normal, and my incision is healing nicely. According to my doctor, my CA-125 (cancer blood test) is only 1 point above normal, but that was only five weeks after surgery. My doctor is anticipating that level to fall again when I am seen again at the end of January.

I got a note enabling me to return to my weekend job and I'm really happy about THAT because I am bored to tears at home now. And she said that I'm ready to start looking for a job in my field.... didn't tell her I already started on that. LOL

I have been walking on my treadmill every other day and increasing the time spent on it as well as speed. I feel I'm at a good point and my stamina is up enough to give me insomnia! I know when enough is enough and to take it easy though. I'm eating healthier and have increased my water intake. I still won't lift anything heavy for at least another month when I'm feeling more confident in my abilities.

So! That's about it for now. I probably won't post again until my next check up.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for next week!

Thanks for listening! God Bless & love y'all!!!!


1 comment: