Friday, October 5, 2012

Awwwww :)

One of the assistant nurses (Phyllis, she's been my absolute FAVORITE nurse during the day) asked if I could come back working there and educate all the patients who come in on how to be an excellent patient. She said that not once did she ever see me get cranky or aggravated with anyone even though I was in a lot of pain. She said all of the nurses had nothing but good things to say about me and they never had a complaint about me. She said that I turned my aggravation into determination to get better. I never whined, complained, or took out my frustration on the nursing staff. I was more than willing to help myself, and willed myself to do what I needed to do. She said that if all the patients had my attitude, they wouldn't have to be in the hospital for as long as some of them do.

I thought that was really sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment