Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday 10/3.... update - Nausea and a Visit! (not related) LOL

The second cup of coffee made me really nauseous. I haven't had caffeine since Sunday and I think the coffee here is just way too strong. I'm rather sensitive to caffeine. Plus the combo of pain meds and coffee didn't help. 

It's subsiding at bit. Had a Mylecon (chewy pill for gas) and cold wet rags on my head & neck. Laid quiet for a 1/2 hour and the shakes are going away.

DAMN. I really can't vomit.... my staples couldn't deal with it and there's not enough pain meds in the world that would stop THAT kind of pain. Unless I passed the hell out which wouldn't be unlikely considering how much it does hurt barely trying to clear my throat. Coughing and sneezing is also out of the question. I do have a pillow on my stomach to hold onto for such actions but I'm not trying to test it.

NOTE TO SELF: One cup of coffee and drink it SLOWLY.


On a good note, before I took a shower (and got nauseas) my friend Tammy came for a quick visit and bought me a card & flowers from her and her husband Kirk. He was working and wouldn't be home till after visiting hours are over. Tammy said he'll come visit me after I get home which will be great. Thanks for the visit, it was much welcomed but sorry I had to cut it short cuz of the shower :/


No comments:

Post a Comment